- Visit Soon’s best hidden restaurants
- Try some food that you would never have attempted yourself
- Explore some places that are not in your guidebook
- Try Malaysian delicacies from at least four different vendors/restaurants
- Learn about local life, customs and culture
- Duration: 4 hours
- This is a private tour with a minimum of 2 and a maximum number of 4 person
Join me on this food exploration in one of the suburbs of Kuala Lumpur! I will help you to navigate the infinite food choices in Malaysia.
I've selected various local dishes to take the guesswork out of ordering and composed a balanced meal truly representative of local flavors.
Each dish is hand-picked, to spare you the torture of flipping through a menu. Some eating places don't even have a menu to start with, haha...welcome to Malaysia!
Wanton Mee, Beef Noodles, Hainan Chicken Rice, Hokkien Mee, Satay and Nasi Lemak are among some of these favourites.
CNN once wrote, "Regardless, once you’re in Malaysia and eating, you'll quickly dispense with historical concerns and wonder instead where your next meal is coming from and how you can get to it sooner."
Live tour commentary will be thrown in for free throughout the evening as it'll be hard to keep me quiet.
Tour starts at 7 pm. Meeting point is Taman Bahagia station on the Kelana Jaya LRT Line.
This is a private tour with a minimum of 2 and a maximum number of 4 person
- Transport in air-conditioned vehicle with pickup and drop-off from the same LRT station
- At least four tasting locations (enough for dinner)
- Drinks (non-alcoholic)
- Bottled drinking water
- English-speaking guide