- Experience jungle life far away from the hustle and bustle of every day life
- Explore the surroundings and see birds, reptiles and other jungle creatures
- Enjoy homemade food prepared with wild and locally grown vegetables and herbs
- Trekkings and other activities can be organized
- We have 4 rooms to receive guests
- Duration: minimum stay is 2 nights >
We welcome you on our farm in the middle of the jungle of Borneo. The farm is located next to the Sarawak River. At this place we have built our jungle home, a small farm where we produce our own organically grown vegetables, fruits, herbs and a pepper garden. We have our own water supply and make use of solar energy. The farm is located just 25 minutes from the home village of Liza by boat and there is no road access. It is a peaceful place in the middle of amazing wilderness where you can experience local life, culture, food and genuine inhospitality.
We offer you basic but clean accommodation (no A/C). I (Liza) love to cook and serve you freshly homemade food from our farm or the local village. If you love nature and are interested in birds, reptiles or other creatures of the rain forest it is a perfect place to stay and watch the wildlife.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Pick up/drop off