- Ascend through centuries-old forest and pass an Indochina War gunnery
- Stay at a traditional Khmu lodge
- Chat with the villagers over a nice evening meal
- Duration: 2 days
- Maximum number of participants is 4
One of our local guides will take you on an ascend through centuries-old forests and past an Indochina War gunnery near the Nam Ha River and Ban Nalan. He can learn you about Khmu and Lanten cultures which offer an insight into our lifestyle. You will pass the gorgeous countryside with stunning views and stay in a Khmu lodge overlooking the Nam Ha River.
The evening meal is usually eaten with a prominent member of the village, and afterwards you have the opportunity to spend the evening with local villagers, exchanging information about them and learning about Khmu life and culture. The lodge has an outside toilet & shower facilities. Sleeping bags, foam mats and mosquito nets will be supplied.
- English speaking guide and local guide
- Drinking water during the trip
- Sleeping bags, foam mats and mosquito nets are supplied
- Trekking permit and provincial tax on net income
- Tour service
- Other drinks