- Insights into bamboo weaving process
- Learn to weave and take home your own woven masterpiece!
- Attending this workshop will directly benefit local artisans and their families
- Duration: 1/2 day
- Maximum number of participants is 6*
Take a bamboo weaving class in Luang Prabang, and learn to weave your own bamboo craft. Join our master bamboo weaver and learn about the many uses of bamboo in Laos. In a Half day class you will weave a placemat or traditional fan. This class can be extended to a full day allowing you to weave a small basket. Full day class includes a delicious lunch overlooking the Mekong!
Learn the basic techniques of bamboo weaving during this workshop. Hand weave your own placemat or hand fan to take home.
Don’t worry, no previous experienced is necessary to create a truly unique souvenir.
You have the option to take a morning class from 9:00 – 12:00 or the afternoon class from 13:00 – 16:00.
- Art piece to take home
* In general the groups are not larger than 6 people, but sometimes there might be an exception.More information