- Experience the warm hospitality of the local people
- Immerse in local village life in rural Kyrgyzstan
- Explore the magnificent surroundings on a horse
- Help with picking wild fruits and walnuts
- Duration: from 1 night>
Kara-Alma village is located in the southern part of Kyrgyzstan, in Jalal-Abad region. The main treasure of these southern area is the walnut tree. The tree lives up to 1,000 years, reaches enormous size and fructifies abundantly. Its leaves and fruits have curative qualities and are full of vitamins, micro-elements, and other nutrients. Valuable furniture and various hand-made items come from the walnut wood. In September you can participate in walnuts and wild fruits picking.
You will have a stay with a local family. It will give you a unique insight into their local way of life. Join them in daily activities, learn to cook local delicacies or just explore the surroundings. There are some wonderful trekking routes that you can explore by foot or horse.
- Homestay accommodation
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner