- Stay in Grigorievka, a village in the Issyk-Kul biosphere reserve in Kyrgyzstan
- Sleep in a traditional yurt, in a cottage, a traditional village house or wooden tower
- Enjoy your breakfast and dinner at various local families that opened-up their home for you
- Hike in the Tien-Shan mountains
- Swim and sunbath at the unique Issyk-Kyl mountain lake
- Duration: from 1 night >
- Private tour
We are a community-run lodge with a soul! Together with the neighbors and the local community of Grigorievka, we have built our lodge in the middle of a fruit garden.
The lodge has showers and toilets and a large lounge area with outdoor kitchen, where guests can enjoy local products, fresh bread, herb tea or fruit juice .
You can stay the night in a traditional yurt, cottage, a Russian house or in the Gidus Tower. You can enjoy breakfast, lunch or dinner in the home of one of the neighbor families or in the common kitchen if you want to be on your own.
We also produce dried meals for mountain hikes and process locally grown fruits.
Also the surroundings of the Issyk-Kul are stunning in winter. We introduce you to the life of a typical Kyrgystan village. You can walk through the village and the fragrant fields to the lake, a trip to the Grigorevka gap, visit the local market, spend a day at the beach or just chilling on the site.
We can take you on a mountain hike, a mushroom picking tour or drive you to the Issyk-Kul Lake at 7 km distance.
You will definitely enjoy this wonderful place with its beautiful nature off the tourist trail.