- Cycle through Kenya’s stunning tea plantations just an hour outside Nairobi
- Pass local villages, coffee and tea farms
- Have the possibility to stop on one of the farms and enjoy a cheese tasting
- Let Rakesh tell you all about this beautiful part of Kenya
- Experience Kenya off the beaten track
- Duration: 1 day
If you are interested in including this experience into a complete itinerary through Kenya, off the beaten track, and customized to your needs then you can take this quick quiz. You will then receive a custom-built itinerary in your inbox and pick what you like.
Hi, I am Rakesh and a fanatic cyclist from Nairobi. My goal is to give you a different experience of Kenia than the standard safaris. View Kenia from a bicycle.
This cycling trip will take you through the Tigoni coffee and tea plantations, just one-hour outside Nairobi. We will pass local villages, farms and meet local people. It will give you a peek into Kenya’s countryside life.
We will stop at waterfalls for a short rest and finish of with a delicious cheese and wine tasting. We will cycle between 20 and 40 km in total.
We will start the trip at
If you wish we can arrange transportation for you. (6000 KES) pick-up and drop-off.
- Entrance fee
- Drinking water
- Bike hire
- Cheese tasting, wine and lunch
- Other bicycle gear