- Cycle through Kenya’s stunning tea plantations just an hour outside Nairobi
- Pass local villages, coffee and tea farms
- Have the possibility to stop on one of the farms and enjoy a cheese tasting
- Let Rakesh tell you all about this beautiful part of Kenya
- Experience Kenya off the beaten track
- Duration: 1 day
Hi, I am Rakesh and a fanatic cyclist from Nairobi. My goal is to give you a different experience of Kenia than the standard safaris. View Kenia from a bicycle.
This cycling trip will take you through the Tigoni coffee and tea plantations, just one-hour outside Nairobi. We will pass local villages, farms and meet local people. It will give you a peek into Kenya’s countryside life.
We will stop at waterfalls for a short rest and finish of with a delicious cheese tasting (optional). We will cycle between 20 and 40 km in total.
We will start the trip at
If you wish we can arrange transportation for you.
- Entry fee
- Drinking water
- Bike hire (1500 KES)
- Other bicycle gear
- Cheese tasting