HIGHLIGHTS LAMU OLD TOWN WALK
- Explore Lamu Old Town with a local
- Hear the old stories behind this little village
- Meet local artists and see traditional handicraft
- Savor some local delicacies like halwa and see how it is made
- If it fits your schedule Chui can take you to a local restaurant
- Duration: 3 hours
Welcome to Lamu! I am a local guide and born and raised on the island. I will take you through the small alleys of Lamu old town. You will have the chance to see some of the old houses from inside and I will explain their history.
Along the way you will meet some local artists who have their specialty in beautiful wood craft making, recycling of materials, local delicacies and more. At the end of the walk we can grab a lunch or snack at one of the local places I know.
- English-speaking guide