- Experience Kenya on a bicycle
- Have wonderful views on the plains and hills of Swara Wildlife Sanctuary
- See giraffes, zebras, antelopes, and many more in their natural habitat
- Have a delicious picnic in the wild
- Just 50-minutes outside Nairobi
- Duration: 1 day
Hi, I am Rakesh and a fanatic cyclist from Nairobi. My goal is to give you a different experience of Kenia than the standard safaris. View Kenia from a bicycle.
This wonderful cycling trip takes you through the vast planes of Swara Wildlife sanctuary, just a 50 minute drive outside Nairobi. During your cycling trip you will have the chance to see zebras, giraffes, wildebeests, antelopes, ostriches and many more. All in their natural habitat.
Depending on your preference you can cycle from 15 to 45 km (2-5 hours) having wonderful views on the Lukenya hills and plains. If you are not a cyclist I can also arrange a game walk. On the way we will stop for a wild picnic taking in the stunning environment.
Starting time is 6.00 AM (arrive at least 30 minutes earlier) opposite International House, Nairobi and we will return around 5 pm.
- Round Trip Transport
- Conservation fees
- Drinking water
- Bicycles (you can rent)
- Other bicycle gear