- Be part of our family for some time
- Enjoy delicious homemade bread every morning
- Have stunning views of Kerio Valley National Park from your room
- Help milking the cows and see how we grow our own food
- Take a hike through the indigenous forest next to our home
- Relax in our garden full of banana and avocado trees
- Duration: from 1 night>
Hi, we are a family of 5. My wife Florence, me and our three boys. We live on the outskirts of Iten overlooking Kerio Valley National Park.
We try to grow most of our food ourselves and have a couple of cows. You are more than welcome to help milking the cows or join my wife to the vegetable garden where we grow passion fruits and various vegetables.
If you are a runner Iten is one of the best places to train. As I am a marathon runner myself I can tell you all ins and outs and reveal great running tracks.
The forest next to our house is also stunning with great hiking opportunities. You also have the option to visit a couple of very nice waterfalls.
We have 4 double bedrooms build in a traditional way with attached bathroom, mosquito nets and amazing views of Kerio Valley National Park below. We serve you a fresh breakfast with homemade bread, eggs, fruit, coffee, tea and a variety of toppings. If you wish you can join us for lunch and/or dinner as well against a small additional payment.