- Learn traditional Swahili cooking techniques in a homey setting
- Nahida will teach you her family recipes
- Enjoy your delicious self-cooked meal
- Take home a wonderful memory with a peek into traditional Swahili life
- Duration: 2 hours
- Max number of participants is 6
Ever wondered what the people of Kenya’s coast eat? Well I can tell and show you all about it. I learned the traditional Swahili techniques from my mother and grandmother. You will explore the preparation of Swahili food using only traditional techniques and locally sourced ingredients. You are welcome in my house where we will prepare some delicious meals.
Come whip up some authentic and tasty Swahili cuisine! Kids under 12 years-old are ½-price.
- Cooking class