- Try the best Kenyan food in Nairobi and learn to make it yourself
- Lucy promotes healthy and organic food only
- Learn to make her delicious chapatti's or matoke
- Enjoy your self-prepared food in her lovely and cozy living room restaurant
- Convenient located on Ngong road close to Prestige mall
- Duration: 3 hours
DESCRIPTIONHi, I am Lucy and I have always been a great fan of healthy and organic food. As it is very difficult to find this in Nairobi I started my own little restaurant. I only work with locally sourced and healthy food. Therefore our dishes don't contain meat or fish. I or my chef can teach you the most delicious dishes like matoke (plantains in curry), githeri (mais and beans sauce), ndengu (mung beans), chapatti and many more. I warmly welcome you in our tiny kitchen where my chef will teach you all ins and outs of our Kenyan food. The cooking class starts at 9 am until 12.30 pm. Sunday's I will teach the class myself (only if there are more than 1 person) on a week day it will be my chef.
- Cooking class