- Experience a local village at its purest
- Meet friendly local villages and sip fresh coconut water
- Try your hand at local crafts
- Hear century-old stories from a local villager
- See another side to Diani Beach
- With this experience you support a local youth organisation
THIS EXPERIENCE IS CREATED IN COLLABORATION WITH ACTIONAID (an international NGO active in 45 countries).
Our village is located close to Diani and we would like to invite you to join us on a walk through our beautiful community. Tucked away just behind the famous Diani Beach, our experience will show you a completely different side to Diani.
Our village is full of charming houses and local people going about their daily lives, set to a backdrop of luscious greenery and palm trees. You will see people climbing trees to pick coconuts which will be cut open for you to drink on the spot. You will have the opportunity to help prepare a local delicacy of cassava in coconut milk, try your hand at local crafts, and take in stories built upon years of tradition told by community members.
Our aim with this tour is to provide you with a brief snapshot of what local life is really like here, in hope that you will see that Diani is more than just the beach.
The walk will take 2 hours and will start and finish at the Kwale Youth and Governance Consortium. See you there!More information
- Walk and guide
Not Inclusive of
- Anything not mentioned above