- Learn hip hop, African dance from local dancers
- Experience Kenyan culture in a different way
- Connect with the dancers and share stories
- Get insight into local life you otherwise wouldn’t get
- Duration: 2 hours
As soon as you arrive you will be welcomed by our dancers. You have the chance of learning some African moves first hand from some of the greatest artists. We can teach you hip hop, African dance, African contemporary and many more during this African dance class.
We will be able to teach you all ins and outs, history of dance and of course about the Kenyan culture and how we live.
Make sure you wear comfortable clothes and shoes. When you sign up we would like you to give us an indication of your fitness and preference of what you would like to learn.
This experience can start either at 10am or 2pm.
Meeting point: Sarakasi Dome, Ngara Road, opposite Posta, Nairobi
- Performance by the dancer(s)