- Hear personal stories from Wayan and his family during this virtual tour experience
- Learn about traditional local food
- Wayan knows all about herbal medicine
- Share stories and exchange ideas
- Duration: 1 hours
- VIRTUAL TOUR EXPERIENCE
Om suastiastu, my name is Wayan from the beautiful island nation of Indonesia.
I live with my wife and two young daughters in a Balinese compound in Bangli, which lies in the heart of Bali. I have always had a passion for food and love to share our diverse and traditional Balinese cuisine with people from around the world. In Balinese cuisine, we use a wide variety of herbs, which also act as a type of traditional medicine, which grows in the wild surrounding our community. Normally, I provide an on-site home cooking class and a homestay in our compound, but due the current time, this is not possible at the moment.
During this 1-hour virtual tour experience via Zoom or Skype, I would love to share a meal with you to hear more about your culture and also tell you more about my story, culture, and cherished traditions!More information
- 1-hour private virtual tour experience with Wayan
- New insights and a friend for life