- See one of the most impressive natural wonders of Java
- Climb down in the Jomblang Cave
- Go tubing in Kali Suci, one of the lesser known places
- Duration: 7 hours
- This is a private tour for a maximum of 5 people
We will start our day early in the morning from Yogyakarta. I'll pick you up from your hotel and we'll drive to Gunung Kidul regency, which is well known for its wild yet exotic line of beaches and caves. It’s a 90-minute drive from the center of Yogyakarta and a perfect day trip.
We will first go to Goa Jomblang to witness the beauty of the natural sunlight shining down Jomblang Cave. You have the chance to go into the cave by rope and explore more.
After being mesmerized by the beauty of Jomblang Cave, we will enjoy a delicious lunch. When our belly's are full we will go cave tubing in Kali Suci. Kali Suci is less crowded than other places of the river in Yogyakarta. It is a relaxed way of admiring the karst cliffs that surrounds the cave. If you wish you can even jump off the cliff into the clear water inside the cave. The ride is easy and enjoyable, a perfect way to end your trip in Gunung Kidul!
Car rental is 31 EUR for the whole day and will be charged separately upon start of the trip.
- Pick up and drop off service
- Entrance ticket to Jomblang Cave (IDR 450.000)
- Entrance ticket to Kali Suci (IDR 75.000)
- Lunch at Goa Jomblang