- Walk through virgin Bali near Bangli
- Enjoy a delicious home-cooked buffet by my wife
- Learn how to make a traditional drink
- Get insight into the Balinese offering ritual
- Take home a small souvenir as a memory
- Duration: 1 day
- Maximum number of people is 6
Walk and explore rural Bali. I will take you on a walk through a virgin area of Bangli, Bali. Bangli is a little village 25 km east of Ubud. The walk will take at least 2,5 hours. If you would like to walk longer, no problem, we can do that.
You will be picked-up from your hotel between 7 and 8 in the morning. We will drive to my family compound in Bangli to eat a little breakfast. From there we will start walking through the beautiful nature of Bali.
Around lunchtime we will be back where my wife Yanik has made a home-cooked Balinese buffet. After lunch we will show you how to make tumaric, which is a Balinese health drink or show you how to make offerings.
At the end you will get a little souvenir as a memory to this day.
- Pick-up at your hotel or home in Ubud or Sanur at around 7 or 8 o’clock
- Little breakfast at our compound
- Walk around the beautiful nature of Bangli
- Traditional delicious home-cooked lunch at our compound
- Lesson on how to make tumaric, practice of making offerings or see how betelnut was prepared in former times and taste it!
- Little souvenir
- Transportation back to your hotel or home
By joining this program you are supporting our local community and their families to have a better life. You are also supporting a program to teach English to the children in the village and a recycling project with the aim to educate local people to recycle and reduce plastic garbage.
In case you need to be picked up from Canggu or Kuta the price will be 50 000 IDR extra.