- Get a fishing lesson from a pro
- Learn all the basic techniques
- Catch your first fish!
- Enjoy a simple breakfast or lunch
- Duration: 4 hours
Hi, I am Wayan! I am a son of a fisherman and learned the characteristics of the ocean early. I learned to fish at the age of five.
I grew up in Seseh, which is primarily a fishing village. I am campaigning for sustainable and responsible fishing. I strive to convince the fishing community to use only eco-friendly methods and tools.
Fishing is not just about catching fish, it’s about working together. We will use a variety of methods. Some of the fish species we may encounter include amberjack, barracuda, lobster, mahi-mahi, sailfish, spanish mackerel, tuna, giant trevally, yellow fin trevally, and wahoo.
You can choose for a sunrise fishing experience starting at 7 am or a sunset fishing experience that starts at 3 pm.
- Traditional Balinese boat with captain, guide, fishing rod, and bait
- Fishing license from the government
- Simple breakfast or lunch
- Pick up and drop off at your accommodation
Insurance is not included.