- Enjoy the relaxing sounds of the ocean
- Make a fire and create some delicious food
- Let the waves lull you to sleep
- Take an early morning walk or swim
- Duration: 1 night
- Minimum number of people is 4
Hi, I am Wayan! I am a son of a fisherman and learned about the ocean early. I grew up in Seseh, which is primarily a fishing village. I'm excited to take you on a beach camping experience. Listen to the relaxing sounds of the ocean while enjoying an evening with great food.
We will build a fire and prepare a dinner with fresh locally caught seafood. You will retire to one of our comfy tents and let the sound of the waves lull you to sleep. In the morning, enjoy a sunrise walk or swim while we prepare your breakfast.
- Mineral water
- Dinner with one drink (soda, juice, or beer), an appetizer such as bruschetta, and a seafood main dish such as paella
- Breakfast with coffee or tea, juice, egg scramble, and fresh fruit
- Tent, bedding and pillows
- Transportation to and from your South Bali accommodation
- Extra drinks
- When available, shellfish such as lobster can be included with your dinner for an additional charge