- Meet the ancient Komodo Dragon
- Sail alongside different stunning islands
- Trek through lush green jungle and have magnificent views
- Relax at the beach, swim or snorkel in the blue ocean
- Duration: 3 days
- Minimum number of participants is 2 with a maximum of 6
In the next coming three days you are going to meet the ancient dragons of Komodo Island while sailing from island to island. As soon as you land on Flores you will be picked up and brought to the boat that takes you in 2 hours to Rinca. Meanwhile you can enjoy a nice lunch on board, relax in the sun and watch the landscape passing by. As soon as we arrive on Rinca Island we will go for a 2-hour hike. This is the best opportunity to see the unique dragons! We will pass lush green jungle, have stunning views and see these magnificent animals. In the afternoon we return to our boat where our dinner will be served and we stay overnight.
Wake up the next morning overlooking the ocean. In the early morning after we sail from Rinca to Komodo Island. At Komodo Island we will do a medium trek of approx. 1.5 hours. During the trekking you might see some Timor deer, wild pigs and Komodo Dragons. After you climbed the Sulphurea Hill and Frigate Hill you will be rewarded with a magnificent view on islands, beaches and bays. After we returned to our boat we will proceed to Pink Beach. This peculiar beach gets its color from red coral fragments. Relax at the beach, go for a swim or snorkel and admire the beautiful underwater world. In the afternoon we sail back to Labuan Bajo where we will spend our final night.
The next morning we will visit the Batu Cermin Cave (mirror stone cave). We can then drop you off at the airport or you can go for a further exploration of Flores.
- All meals
- English/German -speaking guide
- Speedboat as per itinerary
- AC coach transfers
- Entrance fee, camera fee, snorkeling fee and ranger in the park
- Flight from and back to Denpasar, by Garuda Indonesia (Round trip ticket +/- USD 240)
- Airport tax Denpasar IDR 40.000 Labuan Bajo IDR 11.000
- Drinks, personal expenses and tipping