- Cycle along side green rice paddy fields, local villages and lush jungle
- See the traditional daily life of the local people in Werang
- Visit the crater lake of Sano Nggoang
- Take a refreshing dip in the Cunca Rami Waterfall
- Duration: 2 days
- Minimum number of participants is 2 with a maximum of 6
With this 2-day cycling trip I will show you the beautiful area of West Flores and our traditional village life. We will start our bicycle journey in Labuan Bajo on the coast and slowly cycle to the traditional village of Werang. From there we will drive up to the crater lake of Sano Nggoang and cycle back to Werang. With depths of up to 500m, it is said to be among the world’s deepest crater lakes.
On our final day we will go from Werang to Cunca Rami Waterfall where you can take a refreshing dip in the natural pool. Our journey continues by foot to Rangat village where you have the chance to see traditional village life of the local people. After the car has dropped us at the main road, we cycle back to Labuan Bajo where our journey ends with a lovely dinner and overnight stay at our hotel.
This tour can be perfectly combined with the 3-day Komodo Tour.
- All meals
- English/German -speaking guide
- Speedboat as per itinerary
- AC coach transfers
- Entrance fee, camera fee
- Flight from and back to Denpasar, by Garuda Indonesia (Round trip ticket +/- USD 240)
- Airport tax Denpasar IDR 40.000 Labuan Bajo IDR 11.000
- Drinks, personal expenses and tipping