- Stay in an authentic homestay near Ubud
- Experience traditional life in a small village
- Learn everything about herbs and traditional medicine
- Taste the most delicious Indonesian food
- Recharge yourself in the middle of nature
- Duration: from 1 night >
Hi, I am Wayan and I warmly welcome you to my family. We live in a compound close to Ubud in a little village called Bangli. My family and I love cooking and being surrounded by nature. We can explain everything about traditional medicines and how we make them. We can take you on a herbal walk and teach you how to cook with our abundance of spices and herbs.
We have two double bedrooms with hot water, ceiling fan, WiFi. Every morning we will serve you a fresh breakfast with fruits, bread and coffee, tea and drinking water are provided all the time at the kitchen. Sometime a surprise from my wife (of course this is a secret).
You have the chance to interact with the local community and if you are lucky you might be able to join the celebration at the local temple.