- Have a peek into Indonesian family life of Kus and his family
- Visit the nearby rice terraces
- Kus can take you around the city and show you his favorite places
- Or join him on one of the trips he organizes like visiting a tea plantation or learn to paint Batik
- Duration: 1 night >
- Maximum number of people is 6
Welcome to my Cianjur, the place where I grew up! Cianjur is well known for the best rice in Indonesia, called “Pandan Wangi Rice”, for its Maranggi (BBQ beef), Lotek (steamed vegetable), Lontong (sticky rice with coconut milk tofu and crackers) and the traditional drink Bandrek (ginger, black pepper, brown sugar and coconut). It is also a place with an incredible wide variety of attractions. There are countless reasons why you should come and see for yourself!
My homestay is located in the heart of Cianjur close to public places such as the local market, restaurants, and shopping malls. I live with my parents and brother. We offer a room with private toilet, and shower. The living room and balcony are not finished yet.
It is around 15 minutes walk to the closest rice terraces. We will do our best to serve every guest what they need.
We offer laundry service, transfer around the city, drinking water, and Wi-Fi. All free of charge. Lunch and/or dinner can be arranged as well for 50.000 IDR per person.