- Immerse in the life of a little fishing village
- Explore the island, swim in the clear blue sea, snorkel to see the underwater world
- Learn about the life of the fishing family
- Cook and enjoy traditional Indonesian food
- Duration: 4 days
- Minimum number of participants is 2 with a maximum of 6
Nyamplungan is a little village 238 km north of Jogyakarta and flanked by a lush green valley and a beach. You can feel the coolness of the mountains and smell the mix of tropical nature and the salty sea. Most of the people living here are traditional fisherman.
You will stay with one of the local families I am friends with for many years. You have the chance to explore the island, snorkel, join the fishermen with their fishing activities, learn to cook traditional Indonesian food or relax and soak up the pace of life.
The meeting point will be in Yogyakarta.
- All meals
- Local guide
- Boat return
- Snorkel equipment