- Soak up the fresh mountain air in Ngaduman village
- Stay with a local family
- Join them in their farming activities and learn about their way of life
- Learn to cook traditional Indonesian food
- Go for a hike through their beautiful environment
- Duration: 2 days >
- Minimum number of participants is 2 with a maximum of 6
Ngaduman village is located in the mountains, 2,5 hours from Jogyakarta. The mountains are covered with pine forests and vegetable terraces. Relax and soak up the mountain freshness. The quiet atmosphere of the village and the friendliness of the villagers is comforting and making you feel at home right away. The little village is known for its potatoes, cabbage, celery, onion leaves, and many more.
You will stay with one of the local families I am friends with for years. They will warmly welcome you. On your first day you can help them in their farming activities and learn to cook their traditional food. On your second day you have the chance to explore the village and around noon we start for a hike of a couple of hours through the beautiful environment.
Meeting point will be in Yogyakarta.
- Local guide
- All meals
- Snack and drinks
- Hike with porter