- Enjoy a delicious 3-course Balinese farm lunch
- Pick your own lunch at our farm
- Take a sip of spring water with lime and mint while overlooking the greenery
- Duration: 2.5 hours
Our farm is located just 10 minutes from the World Heritage rice fields of Jatiluwih. Our small organic farm is “like a school” for local farmers to learn about Western Organics since we source all fresh ingredients from the village farmers. It’s all about delicious food and drinks at the Farm. Our motto is to Eat or drink what you see growing.
We invite you to have a 3-course organic farm lunch experience where you'll have the chance to pick your own vegetables like lettuce, coriander, mint, or a dozen other tasty plants if you wish. While you're walking around, our friendly well-trained locals will prepare your dish!
As a starter, you'll have vegetarian Tom Kha Gai (with coconut milk) or pumpkin soup with dark brown bread, butter, and homemade jam. The main course will be either spinach omelet and a fresh mixed salad with edible flowers or Nasi Kuning (yellow celebration rice) and fresh veggies a la Ibu Wayan. To end your amazing lunch experience, Ginger, mulberry or rhubarb ice cream with banana caramel will be served.
- 3-course organic farm lunch
- Farm walk
- Freshly brewed coffee or tea
- Free flow drink: organic local coffee, ginger/cinnamon/lemon
- Grass tea, spring water with lime, seasonal juices
- Transportation from and to your hotel, Insurances.
- Alcoholic beverages are not included but can be supplied.