- Great host Lavy take you on a food tour though Delhi
- Taste the Indian delicacies at the famous Chandni Chowk
- He speaks very good English and you can ask him whatever you’re interested in
- Visit the famous Kinnari Bazar & Chawri Bazar
- Duration: 5 hours
- Maximum number of people is 5
The best way to discover old Delhi is with food at the famous Chandni Chowk. I take you around tasting local street food at Chandni Chowk. From Samosas, Kachori, Poori Bhaji, Dahi Bhallas and Parathas at the the famous “Paranthe Wali Gali”. We then visit the sikh temple- “Gurudwara Sisganj Sahib” and then relish the delectable jalebis at “Jalebiwala”.
Thereafter we will walk through the famous “Kinnari Bazar” and soon we hop on to the cycle rickshaw and head towards “Chawri Bazar” where we begin with Jama Masjid and end with another round of food (Shahi Tukda, Roasted Chicken, Phirni, Seekh Kebab & Biryani).Other Details:
- People in sleeveless clothes and shorts are not allowed inside Jama Masjid. The Masjid does not allow women after sunset. The minaret at the Masjid sometimes closes before the sunset.
- Transportation from my home to Chandni Chowk and back
- Cycle Rickshaw cost from Chandni Chowk to Chawri Bazaar