- Visit the very famous burning Ghats of Varanasi
- Amit will lead you through Varanasi’s famous alleyways
- Taste the best Lassi of Varanasi (or maybe even India?)
- Amit will tell you all about the popular street food of Varanasi
- Have lunch at his favorite restaurant. They serve the best ‘Thali’!
- Duration: 5 hours
- Maximum number of people is 5
Walk via the little alleyways of Varanasi. It’s a city where you can easily get lost because of all the small streets. I know my way around and can bring you through the alleyways to wherever you want.
Varanasi is famous for street food and I know exactly where to find the best snacks. If you want you can even have a taste!
In Varanasi they still make Lassi the original way, without a blender but with bare hands. It taste delicious! I will take you to the shop where they sell the best Lassi from Varanasi! Some people say it’s the best out of all India…
This holy city is most famous for the ghats. Most are used for bathing but there are also several ‘burning ghats’ where bodies are cremated in public. The main one is Manikarnika: you’ll often see funeral processions threading their way through the backstreets to this ghat. I can take you here and tell you about the ghats and it’s traditions.
Note: tours and times may differ slightly up to your wishes!
- Your guide Amit
- Food tour including little snacks
- The best Lassi in town