- Enjoy an Indian adventure you've always dreamed of: riding a camel
- Learn the hidden spots of Udaipur from a local
- Experience Ma and Pa’s cooking class
- Learn some Hindi from Prof. Sudhir Audichya's
- Start your morning with some yoga
- Enjoy delicious home-cooked Indian food
- Go on a rural trip to local villages you won’t forget
- Visit the school project of Samvit and meet the playful children
- Duration: 10 days >
- Maximum number of participants is 8 >
Explore world-famous wonders of India, experience Indian culture first-hand, and allow local guides to take you off the typical tourist track for a unique look at life in the Indian villages! These 10-days will be unforgettable and really take you into our Indian culture.
We will take you to some of the oldest and most interesting temples in and around the city and let you experience Indian life while staying at our homestay.
Start your mornings with some traditional Indian yoga and a good Indian breakfast. Go on a jeep trip that takes you deep into the countryside. Explore the mountains and lakes and if you are lucky you may see wildlife in and around the Aravali Hills like hyenas, leopards, bears, snakes and mongoose. Learn to cook some delicious vegetarian Indian dishes with Ma and Pa, go for a camel ride or maybe you are up for some Hindi classes by Prof. Sudhir Audichya's. His Hindi lessons are the best way to delve into Indian life and culture!
You will also go on a special trip that takes you to different rural villages where you can interact with the villagers and even do some classes. Being away from the city, amidst the mountains, trees and farm animals will definitely freshen your take on life.
One of these days you can also visit our partner foundation's rural youth centers and spend some time with the enthusiastic, energetic village children. They are always more than happy to indulge in some activities if you like and their playful attitude will definitely warm your heart.
You will stay full board at our home sharing a room with another participant. They all have an en-suite bathroom with hot water and in most of the rooms there is WiFi as well.
We will be here for you to show you the best India has to offer!
- Pre-arrival orientation on social issues in India
- Information about getting around the city, guides, listings, tips, maps, health and safety issues
- Airport bus or train station pickup
- Excursions to our cultural sites such as temples, forts and palaces
- Learn about Hinduism
- Cultural events throughout the program
- Language sessions- learning basic Hindi phrases
- Rural excursions
- Indian cooking classes
- Camel rides
- Yoga classes
- Airport, bus or train station drop off