- Relax at this 100-year-old house in Kerala
- Join Chitra for her traditional Indian cooking class
- Enjoy her delicious food made from farm fresh products
- Soak up the freshness of nature that surrounds the house
- 2 rooms for a maximum of 4 people
Located in the picturesque village Aymanam (near Kottayam) is our 100-year-old homestay situated ad-mist the dense green canopy of mangosteen, nutmeg, jackfruit, vanilla and rambuttan trees. The air around our house is full with smells of fruit and flowering trees. There is nothing then peace and stillness except for a river that slowly passes by. This is our home, a heaven away from any hustle and bustle, a place where time doesn’t exist.
We have two tastefully restored air-conditioned rooms with spacious modern bathrooms. We have a large courtyard and maintain a small organic vegetable farm.
We serve all the variety and richness of traditional Kerala cuisine with farm fresh products. We try to incorporate farm fresh organic food as much as possible. I would be more than happy to give you some cookery lessons and share my recipes.
- Mineral water
- Cooking class (upon request, no costs)
- Local guiding (upon request, no costs)
For 4 people the price will be 200 EURO a night. The 50 EUR per night extra we can arrange on location.