HIGHLIGHTS TEA ESTATE HOMESTAY
- Stay at a rustic tea estate farm house with stunning views of the mountains
- Enjoy the delicious homemade food of Neeru
- Explore the 70-acre estate full of tea and fruit trees
- Spend time reading in the library with more than 500 books
- Enjoy lively conversations around the cozy fireplace
- Duration: from 1 night >
We are a family-owned tea estate in an unexplored part of Himachal Pradesh. We’ve preserved the rustic charm over the years, and the house has stunning views of the Dhauladhar range of the Himalayas.
Nestled among the 70-acre estate we have four cozy cottages, each one with a direct view of the snow-capped mountains. You will be surrounded by the gurgling waters of a khud (mountain stream) and acres of tea garden. Our food is made out of fresh home-grown vegetables and fruits, and our farm-produced milk, juices and fruit squashes will heal your system.
Enjoy your evenings with lively conversations and snacks around a cozy fireplace. For the intellectually inclined, we have a library with more than 500 books and magazines that you can browse through.
If you like some physical activity you can go hiking and trekking in the tea estate and forest or we can arrange a snow-mountain expedition.
Our tea estate is a pleasant 45-minute drive from Mcleodganj, and a 20-minute drive from Palampur. The nearest village is 7 minutes away and the closest taxi-stand is a phone-call away.
- Lunch/dinner (550 INR per person)