- Enjoy 3 wonderful days at a lovely homestay family
- Explore the Amboli jungles that nestles some rare animal species
- Stroll the local beach or take a refreshing swim
- Enjoy delicious home cooked Indian food
- Experience the warmth and friendliness of the local family
- Duration: 4 days
- Maximum number of people is 6
Namaste! You will be warmly welcomed by your Indian host family with a traditional garland and tikka. They will show you to your room after which you will be taken around the home. After getting to know one another you will have a delicious lunch together. After lunch you will visit the Fruit research station t Vengurla and the Cashew factory. In the evening you will enjoy another home cooked dinner and of course a truly relaxing nights’ sleep.
Wake up early morning. Wear your sturdy walking shoes for an exciting trail into the Amboli Jungles. The Amboli jungles nestles some rare species of amphibians and reptiles. There are also some 108 odd varieties of butterflies. Your guide will take you on an exciting journey. The trail is 3 hrs long. After the trail, you will be treated to a delicious, hot breakfast. The afternoon is free for you to relax and soak in the peaceful atmosphere. In the evening you can go for a long walk on the beach. You would be surprised with the varieties of crab species that you will find on these beaches.
The next morning you will depart for Dajipur. These jungles boast of bison sightings. It will be a whole day trek along with the naturalist exploring these jungles. Evening you will be back at the home stay.
The final day you wake up to have a relaxed breakfast. After you finish your meal it will be time to pack up your belongings, say goodbye and depart for your onward journey home, surely with many wonderful memories from your trip.
- 03 Nights Home-Stay Accommodation on Single occupancy
- Traditional Welcome with Garland and Tikka
- Welcome Drink on Arrival
- Goodies Basket in the Room
- Complimentary bottle of Mineral Water replenished each day
- All Meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) – menu to be discussed on the first day
- Internal Transportation as per Itinerary
- Escort/Guide Fees as per Itinerary
- All the treks and activities as mentioned above