- Be warmly welcomed by Samvit
- Enjoy delicious home-cooked meals on the rooftop
- Learn about the Indian way of living
- With a fresh cappuccino talk about different aspects of life
- Explore the beautiful surroundings of Udaipur
- Duration: From 1 night >
Welcome to our humble homestay in Udaipur! Our home is located in a peaceful neighborhood not far from the city center (3 kms) and walking distance to many stores, restaurants and a pharmacy. Our home is one into which you will be warmly welcomed and given personal attention. We provide you the unique opportunity to experience real Indian life and culture.
If you have a desire to escape the hassles and tout that plague touristy areas, you are at the right address. We offer you the choice of four different rooms. They all have an en-suite bathroom with hot water and in most of the rooms there is WiFi as well.
Breakfast is served in a lovely dining area. Upon request we also serve home-cooked lunch and dinner, which you can enjoy eating on our rooftop, overlooking the organic vegetable garden. We also have a small library created by past travelers, including travel books, novels, and DVDs.
Staying our homestay will give you the opportunity to see Udaipur not just through the eyes of a tourist, but also through the eyes of a local. Long-term visitors who want to experience the real India and explore the culture and villages more in depth, are most welcome to spend time with us.
If you are interested we also offer laundry service, cooking classes, Hindi classes, volunteering with the NGO called DAAN against extra costs.
- Furnished air-cooled and A/C bedrooms with modern amenities and attached/shared bathrooms
- Bathrooms with 24 hours running hot & cold water
- Personal safe deposit lockers in all rooms
- Assistance with travel & transport
- Water used for cooking purpose & drinking in the house is purified water
- Books available for reading
- Lounge area with TV and a number of DVD's in English and Hindi
- Fresh real espresso