- Immersive living with a traditional South Indian family as one of us
- Relax in our swing on the open terrace
- Enjoy delicious home cooked traditional meals
- Authentic, natural, non-commercial, eco-homestay in a close-knit village
- Explore the stunning surroundings first hand
- Duration: from 1 night>
DESCRIPTIONI am Menaka. I live in Wayanad, a place in Kerala in southern India. There is something for everyone here, stone age caves, abundance of nature, adventure, wildlife etc. My little village, Mylambadi, is fortunately untouched by the hustle bustle of and breathes the old-world charm. It is this village which taught me that life is at its brilliant best in all its simplicity. Our homestay is surrounded by coffee, coconut, rubber and pepper plantations and various spices. My father is a homeopathist by profession and my mother is an excellent singer and cook. You can enjoy some delicious home-cooked south Indian meals and even learn to make it yourself. We have a nice open terrace with a swing, from where the view is amazing. You could sway and enjoy that lovely breeze, read your favorite book sitting in a cozy corner. We have 3 bedrooms where we are happy to host you. We warmly invite you to spend time with us and explore local Indian life.
- All meals