- Get a taste of the royal cuisine of Udaipur
- Only visit the best hidden spots of town
- Food and drinks from oldest and most reputable food joints of the city
- Duration: 6,5 hours
- Group size 4-6
My friend will take you on a journey, exploring this royal city and its delicious cuisine. Be ready to visit some famous but hidden sights of Udaipur that people usually miss, combined with a series of popular foods native to this place. Walk through traditional markets, visit the essential food joints and drive to some ‘must visit’ locations. Experience generation old food joints running from many decades.
Mirchi Vada, Kachauris with different stuffings, Onion Samosas, Daal Baati Choorma (the signature dish of Rajasthan) are just a few mouth watering names. With a mix of some great street food and some posh restaurants, we will make sure you enjoy the flavors of Udaipur as much as we do. Some meat dishes will also be served like the signature dish ‘Laal Maans’ which is a type of mutton curry. The food walks can begin in morning or afternoon depending on your preference.
Payment on location can be made in cash or by card. There is a surcharge of 3% on payment by card.
- Transport in air-conditioned vehicle with pickup and drop-off from most hotels in Udaipur
- Hand wipes, sanitizer, bottled water etc.
- Unlimited food and drinks
- Entree tickets for the monuments
- Service tax of 3.09%