- Learn to cook your favorite Indian dishes
- Take home a recipe book so that you make it yourself once back home
- Prepare and enjoy the dishes in a homely setting
- Duration: 6 hours
- Private cooking class
During this class I will teach you how to cook some of the most popular and delicious Indian dishes. I will explain what spices and other ingredients we use together with some secret tips and techniques from myself. From pakora’s, samosa’s, lentils, vegetable curry, roti and lassi. My aim is to provide the maximum possible amount of knowledge in shortest time. You can pick and choose any dish that you would like to learn to cook and off course enjoy it afterwards. The class will be given in homely setting.
You will also receive a special gift hamper which contains some very special ingredients which are used in almost every Indian kitchen. These will help you enhance the taste of your own cooking when you are back home and want to prepare some Indian dishes.
Payment on location can be made in cash or by card. There is a surcharge of 3% on payment by card.
- Transport in air-conditioned vehicle with pickup and drop-off from hotel in central Delhi location (Connaught Place, Karol Bagh, Barakhamba Road). For places in Delhi outside this zone, a pickup charge of INR 1500 is applicable.
- Hand wipes, sanitizer, bottled water etc.
- A gift hamper of selected high quality spices for use back home
- Service tax of 3.09%