- Home cooking in homey setting
- Visit to the local market
- Learning about the different ingredients and Indian spices
- Active participation in the cooking process that really teaches you the skills
- Delicious meal in the living room
- Duration: 3-4 hours
- Maximum number of people is 6
Welcome to our home cooking in Jaipur. We will teach you traditional Indian cooking taught to us by our grannies.
The cooking class starts with a visit to the local market where we will choose the best, seasonal produce. You will meet the local vegetable sellers and learn about the different Indian spices we use.
Back home you will get your hands into the dough, rolling chapattis. You will learn different Indian dishes like Indian Daal (Lentils), Tomato Onion Curry with PANEER (Cottage Cheese), Indian ROTI (Chapatti) and many more. The whole activity will familiarize you with seasonal fresh produce and essential spices for cooking an Indian meal.
When finished preparing our delicious meal we will together eat them in our dining area. We will hope you return home inspired craving for more.
- Ingredients, recipe, bottled water, full course meal and pick & drop from your hotel
- Coke, Juices and other aerated drinks are available with surcharge
Prices may change due to inflation without prior notice.