- Experience farm life
- Spend time with nature and participate in activities on the farm
- Relax and rejuvenate your soul
- Get relieved of stress, boredom and find true value of life
- Stay in beautiful village themed cottages
- Enjoy lip smacking ethnic Malvani cuisine
- Various site-seeing activities are available
- Tour the village and immerse yourself in their lives
- Experience cultural activities
The idea behind our farm was to re-connect with mother nature and help others get in touch with the soul of this world. It is like a spiritual experience. So come join us on our farm for a unique experience.
Nestled in banana, beetle nut, coconut and spice plantation, our cottages are village themed. Cozy and luxurious, with balconies opening up to the view of lush green farm, we have made sure our guests get the best out of their stay. The cottages are free from the urban world distractions of television and artificial pleasures of air conditioners. The stream that flows through the farm provides fresh and pleasant experience. We believe in sustainable living and all our cottages are eco-friendly.
We spoil our guests with delicious meals cooked in traditional way. Served in earthen pots and cooked in the old world technique on a chool (mud stove), it gives food a distinct taste. We serve both vegetarian and non vegetarian food depending on season and availability. All the vegetables used are organic and grown on the farm itself.
Various activities can be enjoyed once you arrive. Our sunset trek will take you through the biodiversity of the area. Climbing up and down the hills, you can visit village societies, magnificent beaches and temples. Enjoy the divine atmosphere and witness a beautiful sunset on the beach.
You can also enjoy a morning nature trail walk and a plantation tour walk with us. It will take you through trees and temples. You can encounter various species of birds and visit a village society. On the plantation tour you can participate in the activities on the farm like watering, climbing trees, plucking fruits and other activities depending on season.
Other experiences that we provide are:
- Cowshed experience – Spend time in the cowshed, feed the cows and learn how to milk them.
- Pottery learning by the expert potter of the village.
- Learn cooking ethnic Malvani food
- Panchayat tour: Visit the local school and interact with kids. Visit Panchayat, the self governing body of the village and meet the Sarpanch who is the head of the village panchayat to know more about village life.
- Temple tour and Brahman Bhojan: Visit various temples and know about the religious activities. You can also participate in offering food to God which is prepared by a Priest.
- Site seeing guidance can be provided for other nearby places to visit.
- All meals
- Some tours on the farm
- Certain tours mentioned above