- Relax at an organic coffee farm in the South of India
- Help plucking coffee, learn to cook Indian food or explore the surroundings
- Be part of an Indian farm family
- Learn about their use of traditional medicines
- Duration: from 1 night +
- Maximum number of participants is 4
Our farm is tucked away in the middle of the forest, plantations and surrounded by cardamom hills. The area is well known for its spices, black pepper and coffee. The Robusta coffee is even reputed to be the best in the world! In the monsoon season little streams are running though our land. If you like you can help us with plucking coffee, learning to cook Indian food, watch the enormous amounts of birds, hike through the forest or learn more about different spices we use in many different ways in India.
We offer you two double bed rooms with separate bathrooms. My wife, Molamma, loves to cook vegetarian food with fresh vegetables from our farm and neighborhood. We love to give you a feeling of Indian farm life and warmly welcome you to stay with us. We hope to see you soon!
- Pick-up from Kumily town
Breakfast, lunch or dinner cost 300 INR per person.