- Live on a working farm
- Experience life amidst nature
- Spend time with biological wealth of flora and fauna
- Take a cooking lesson
- Work with us around the farm
- Meet the local community and get an insight on the rural India
- Hire a bike, trek, walk around, take a swim
- Learn pottery from our local village potters
- Wake up to the call of the jungle fowl, and nod off at night to the hoot of an owl
- Enjoy wholesome food – Parsee and Anglo-Indian cuisines
Are you a wildlife enthusiast or a nature watcher? Keen on bird watching and nature photography? Do you love the outdoors and the feeling of being miles away from your day-to-day life of constant unpleasant noises? Bingo! You have reached the right place. Welcome to our world!
Cradled up in The Western Ghats, one of the 18 bio-diversity hotspots of the world, our farm is situated on a gentle slope of a valley. The rich wealth of nature in flora and fauna, makes it a wonder in itself. There is something for everyone here. Come spend your holidays with us.
Choose from three of our amazing cottages available at the farm:
The Machan: This is a home on stilts eleven feet above the ground with great views. Built with bamboo and wood, there is a private western style bathroom at ground level, open to the sky. Look up and delight in the green forest canopy. Cold running water supplied on tap, hot water available too. The house is not electrified. It’s good enough for 2 people.
The Kadaba: It is a traditional style village home, typical to this area. Based on a raised foundation of rammed earth, the cottage is built of bamboo, wood and mud plaster. Modern western style bathroom, open to the sky is built with bamboo and thatch. The hut is not electrified. It can accommodate two adults with two young children.
The Gota: It is a rural cottage, with cool soothing interiors. The floors are locally made red clay tiles, and the roof is distinctive, because of the old recycled, hand-made village tiles. There is a modern western style bathroom attached, with running hot and cold water. This cottage is electrified. Two young children can be accommodated with two adults in this cottage.
We use natural material for construction and adopt esthetic designs suitable to the environment. Our idea is to create a positive impact on the local community by employing members of the local community and by sourcing local products and ingredients as much as possible. We enforce sustainable living, discourage use of plastic, recycle material and handle waste disposal efficiently.
- Pickup from various nearby cities/villages can be arranged on request for an additional cost
- The price for kids's stay is Rs 1250. The payment can be arranged separately
- Kids below age 6 stay for free
- All meals
- Certain activities on the farm