- Visit the local market of Tanji that is well-known for its delicious fish
- Learn the traditional Gambian way of cooking
- Enjoy your delicious self-prepared meal together
- Exchange stories with the locals
- Duration: 6 hours
- Maximum number of people is 6
Do you want to experience how to cook a traditional Gambian meal? You can join Fanta for her Gambian cooking class.
In the morning you will join her to the local market of Tanji to pick the right ingredients for your meal. You can see a large variety of fruits, vegetables and fish. Tanji is well known for its delicious fish that is catched fresh every day.
When returning from the market you will together prepare the meal that will be cooked on a wood fire. You will enjoy your self-prepared meal in the traditional Gambian way, from a round bowl.
- Market visit
- Cooking class