- Be taught by professional Gambian dancers and artists
- Class will be taught at the beach
- You have the chance to take a refreshing swim during the class
- Be part of one of Gambian’s most important cultural assets
- Duration: 3 hours
- Maximum number of people is 6
At a unique location at the beach of Tanji, you can learn African traditional dance or playing the djembe. Dancing and playing is very important in the Gambian culture. The djembé is originally from the heart of the Malinke area. The djembe has also become popular in other African countries like Senegal, Ivory coast, Burkina Faso, Sierra Leone, and Ghana. A group of young artists will teach you. Don’t forget to bring your swimming wear for a refreshing swim in the ocean.