- Appreciate typical Beijing alleyways architecture
- Be welcomed with Chinese hospitality
- Free Dumpling Cooking Lesson
- Experience Chinese luxurious lifestyle in the old times
- Duration: from 1 night >
- Maximum number of people is 4
This courtyard house is from my aunt and in our family for a long time. It was carefully restored with preservation of the typical Beijing alleyways architecture. You can see the entrance walls, aisle roofs alongside the yard where Ming and Qing Dynasties’ Chinese ceiling paintings are displayed.
Our homestay has 2 rooms furnished with Chinese hand-carved interior: the rooms each with ensuite bathroom with air-conditioner or fan, heating, TV, Safe and Wifi.
You can experience the authentic Beijing alleyway ambience and lifestyle in addition to convenience and comfort. This is absolutely a place that you will like home!
- Dumpling making (notify us upfront)
- Coffee, tea, water