- Explore the countryside of Cambodia by motorbike
- Ride trough authentic villages and stretched out rice fields
- Watch the local life and stop whenever you want to have a chat with the locals or take pictures of the beautiful scenery
- Stop at a beautifully restored ancient reservoir for a swim or some fishing while your guide prepares a delicious BBQ lunch
- Ride to the rarely visited ruins of Chao Srei Vibol with its colorful ‘Wat’ (temple)
- Drive yourself or ride as passenger
- Duration: 1 day
Leave Siem Reap via back roads and ride through villages and rice fields to see life outside of town. Watch locals working on their farms, water buffalos basking in waterholes, kids enjoying their freedom in the countryside, and be amazed how different the speed of life is compared to bustling Siem Reap.
The tour will also stop at a beautifully restored ancient reservoir for lunch in our Khmer Ways recreation hut. Have a swim in the refreshing water, go inner tubing, try your hand at fishing, or relax and indulge in the surrounding nature, while our guide prepares a delicious BBQ.
Afterwards head to the secluded and rarely visited ruins of Chao Srei Vibol. On the way back to Siem Reap, enjoy once more the villages and their friendly people. The community benefits directly from every visitor through a specially set up development fund.
- English-speaking local guide
- Moto, helmet, fuel
- BBQ lunch, snacks, drinks, purified water
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off
- Entrance fee