- Learn all ins and outs about Cambodian food
- Get to know the places for the best local food
- Half-day cooking class with a private chef
- Visit the local market and street food market
- Come to places only locals know about
- Duration: 4 hours
- This is a private tour for a maximum of 6 people
What better way to explore Siem Reap than by its food? We will take you to our most favorite eat places where you can taste the best regional dishes. You will come to places only locals know about.
We will visit some local markets where you can taste delicious spring rolls, BBQ chicken and even bugs (!) if you are up to it. You will get a great feel of Siem Reap by night while drinking a refreshing drink on the road side.
On this cultural and culinary journey, you will be able to explore the local street food and spend the evening taking a leisurely stroll around the night market. This tour will open your senses to local street food and give you a true experience of savory delicious Cambodian food.
You will also have the opportunity to learn how Cambodian liquor is made and try rice whiskey in various flavors.
- Hotel Pick up & drop off
- Pure drinking water
- Local snacks and fruits
- Tuk tuk transportation
- Food and drinks
- Wine tasting
- Cooking class
- Tour guide