- Learn pottery making from a local artist
- Express your creativity during a 2-hour workshop
- Bring home a great memory of Cambodia
- Support the local community with your participation
- Duration: 2 hours
Hi, I am Sam and I run a ceramic center in Siem Reap, Cambodia. Khmer ceramics reached its peak during the Khmer empire and we have blown new life into it. With out ceramics we contribute to the educational, social and economic development of disadvantaged communities. With your attendance you directly contribute to our communities.
We will take you an a pottery making journey. We will start with showing you our center and local artists. You will learn the different tools we use for pottery making and the steps to take. Then it is time to get behind the pottery wheel create 5 unique pieces. You can bring your most favorite piece home.
Our daily classes begin at 8 am, 10 am, 12 noon, 2 pm, and 4 pm. Your masterpiece will be ready the next day and delivered to the place you are staying.
- Free pick-up and drop off
- Pottery class
- Your pottery masterpiece to take home
- Bottled water
- A pottery diploma