- Experience stunning Bhutan during this 7-day trip
- Sleep in handpicked homestays
- Try one of the staple foods Ema Datshi
- Help in daily activities, dine with the local family or learn to make Bhutanese food yourself
- Enjoy the magnificent landscape and Bhuddist culture
- Duration: 1 week
Travel to Bhutan to experience one of the most unique living cultures on earth of the last Himalayan Kingdom. I will take you on a journey through truly awe-inspiring landscapes, Buddhist culture, stunning architecture and a land of happiness. This experience will offer you an opportunity to explore this hidden kingdom like no other. Not only will you explore interesting cultural places, you will also have the chance to stay with local families to get insight into their daily life.
During this tour through Bhutan you will sleep in handpicked homestays so that you can really experience Bhutan. It gives you an opportunity to spend your time with a local family. You can dine, work along (farmers), learn to make Bhutanese dishes and get yourself fully immersed in the life of normal Bhutanese people.
We can shorten or extend the number of days to your liking. Costs per day are 250 USD per person.
- A sustainable tourism Royalty of $65. This Royalty goes towards free education, free healthcare, poverty alleviation, along with the building of infrastructure.
- Accommodations in farmhouses
- All meals in Bhutan
- Services of a professional, experienced and English speaking personal guide
- Bhutan visa
- Experienced driver
- All private excursions and transfers in superior air-conditioned vehicle
- All excursions, transfers, route permits and monument fees